Episode 162 ~ March 21, 2019
Podcast Info / Topics
- Sean went to Canoecopia in Madison Wisconsin.
- Zach of Kokopelli Packrafts talks about the Rogue and how lightweight packrafting is.
- Harlan Schwartz of Red lake Outfitters discusses what they can do to help you have the best canoe trip in Woodland Caribou Provincial Park.
- Patrick Forrester of Falcon Sails talks sails for your kayak and canoe.
- Andrew of Bending Branches talks about paddles.
- John Van Barriger tells us where the money from the first half of the Yukon Journey was donated and plans for the second half.